Welcome to My Blog

Thoughts on organic food, green energy, gardening, dogs, Rock & Roll, The Troubadour year's, Obama, what Republicans will do if they take control, Middle East Wars & Neo-Cons.



Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anniversary of 9/11

On this day I think we should all come together as we did 9 years ago. America is so divided. We are one nation and we must put our differences aside and work to make this an America we can all be proud of.
Depending on what media you watch,read or listen to, it's all slanted to some degree.
Fear seems to be the number one issue the Right Wing Conservatives use to set their agenda. Blocking everything our President has tried to do. Obama is our President not just the Liberals.
The fear of Islamophobia is spreading like wildfire. We must learn to respect each others differences not condemn them. Agree to disagree!
The protest rally against the Muslim Community Center being held today I think is a tragedy. It does not honor the people that lost their lives 9 years ago. It was not Muslims that attacked us it was Islamic Fundamentalists. I hope and pray that on this sacred day we will put our differences aside and respect one another.

I watched a Special Report last night that was incredible. "New Orleans,An American Story" By Brian Williams. It will be on again Sunday..."Brian Williams Reports" on MSNBC @ 11.00am and 2:00pm.
Check it out.

I'm still trying to figure out how to post photo's on this site. I may have to get my daughter Sarah to help me.

Have a Blessed weekend. Think Tolerence & Love.
Jilly Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment